- Develop and edit English content for test preparatory materials
- Provide English support to Korean researchers
- Assist with research related to standardized English proficiency tests
- Other related duties
- BA or MA in related field (MA preferred)
- Relevant professional experience (must be verifiable)
- Knowledge of standardized English proficiency tests
- Native English speaker
- Experience working in a Korean company
- Health/Retirement - Korean National Health Insurance, Korean National Pension Scheme, Annual severance payment
- Visa/Housing/Airfare - E-7 visa sponsorship, One-way flight to Korea or round-trip flight to Japan, KRW 20 million key money
- Other - Reimbursement for Korean classes, Vacation and sick leave
- Stage 1 The applicant submits the required documents to email@example.com
- Stage 2 If the applicant is qualified, a writing test will be scheduled. The test takes approximately four hours.
- Stage 3 If the test results are satisfactory, an interview will be scheduled.
- Stage 4 A successful applicant will be provided with an employment offer and a contract. Once the contract has been signed by both parties, the visa application process will begin.
Applicants seeking a teaching position should refer to the following website : http://recruit.hackers.com/remTeacherList.php
- Cover Letter
- Scanned Copy of Passport*
- Scanned Copy of Diploma
- Scanned Copy of Transcripts
- Scanned Copy of Alien Registration Card (if applicable)*
- Writing Samples
- Reference Letters (Optional)
- Personal Information Collection and Use Form
→ Download Form
* You may conceal any personal identification numbers in scans of documents such as your passport or alien registration card.
※ When submitting an application to Hackers Education Group, you must include a completed Personal Information Collection and Use form. In this form, please check Yes or No after reading
the instructions to indicate whether you give Hackers Education Group permission to use the personal information included in
your documents for the purpose of evaluating your application.
- Contact Person : Jason (Coordinator)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address : Hyundai Sungwoo Bldg, 23, Gangnam-daero 61-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 61길 23 현대성우빌딩